Google is a search engine. It is used for searching information about someone or something. Basically it is an American multinational company that specializes in internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software and hardware. We are going to discussion about 5 things that you should never search on Google-
1. Do not search much about suspicious activity on Google.
2. Do not search anything that enables Google to define your identity.
3. Do not search for information on medical issues or drugs on Google.
4. Do not search for things that clue Google in to your location.
5. Do not give your search engine hints about your insecurities.
If you are looking to reduce the amount of that search engines collect on you then you should check your privacy settings on popular sites and always log out of social networks when you are browsing the web.