Good news for the people living in and around Assam. Dr. Bupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium, also known as Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati is going to make its debut in International Cricket.
The 3rd T-20 International match between India and Australia will be played on Barsapara Cricket Stadium on 10th of November, 2017.
The first match on Barsapara was played between Assam and Odessa on 4th of November, 2012. That was an women match.
Australia tour India
Australia tour India series consist of five one-day international matches and three T-20 matches which will be played on Hyderabad, Ranchi & Guwahati. The last T-20 International match which will be played on Dr. Bupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium,Guwahati on November 13, 2017.
India and Australia already played the one-day international series matches on Banglore, Chennai, Kolkata, Nagpur & Indore. People who lives in Assam will get a chance to attend the debut match of Barsapara Cricket Stadium.
Also read: 10 Places you must visit if you are in Assam
Barsapara Cricket Stadium
Official Name: Dr. Bupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium
Common Name: Barsapara Cricket Stadium
Seat Capacity: 60K
First Match Played on: 4th November, 2012
Australia tour India
Match: Australia tour India 3rd T20 International
Date: 13th November, 2017
Venue: Dr. Bupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium
How to book tickets
- Log on to www.bookmyshow.com
Select your city by clicking the location icon.
- Search for Australia tour India 3rd T20 International
- You will see a banner showing India vs Australia. Click on the banner. You will be redirected to a new window.
- Select the block in which you want to book your tickets. Price will be different in accordance to the block.
- Select your desired seats. You can select up-to 10 seats.
- Pay with your desired method.
You will receive a e-receipt in your email.
- Take a print out or show the digital copy in the ticket counter to collect your real ticket.
Booking of the tickets will be started from mid of October.
So, that’s all about the stadium and the process of booking tickets. If you are facing any problem, you can ask me via comment or message me through facebook. Share this info to help your friends understanding the booking process.